An event for companies, founders and investors. You can expect impulses from business and politics, workshops on the latest relevant technologies, start-up pitches and networking.
Date: 18th/19th September 2019, 11am - 10 pm
18th September - St. Elisabeth-Kirche, Invalidenstraße 4a, 10115 Berlin
19th September - FinTech Hub H:32, Hardenbergstraße 32, 10623 Berlin
Please note that this is an invite only event.
September, 18th 2019
Morning / Midday
- Political opening speech on Europe's competitiveness in the financial sector
- Workshops on the latest developments in relevant technologies
- Economic panel discussion on Europe's role in the global digitisation of finance
September, 19th 2019
- Networking and Investor Relations/Pitches
- Individual Meetups between Invited Investors and Startups